Transfer Bureau -
Transfer Bureau is an end-to-end service dedicated to the production of Transfer Value Analysis reports.
- Register For The Service – Download the Transfer Bureau Registration Pack and complete and return the registration forms to us.
- Instruct O&M – Once you have registered for the service we will provide you with the necessary paperwork to submit report requests to the service.
- Receive Your TVAS Report – The case submission paperwork includes a letter of authority that allows us to liaise directly with the scheme administrators, leaving you to concentrate on your clients. Once we’ve collated all the required information we’ll notify you and upload the TVAS report to our website, ready for you to access in PDF format.
The O&M Report
The O&M TVAS Report has become the industry standard. A summary of key issues covered in the report are shown below:
- Normal Retirement – The critical yield to match the benefits in the current scheme is of key importance to your recommendation. Line graphs are used to compare the three options; existing scheme, personal pension and section 32.
- Early Retirement – A full comparison of benefits is available at the selected early retirement age.
- Tax Free Cash – In addition to tax free cash information, the report also includes the critical yield to match benefits assuming full tax free cash is taken.
- Death Benefits – The difference between death benefits, both before and after retirement are compared. Lump sum values plus annual pensions are shown.
- Pension Protection Fund – Although the compensation levels claimed for the PPF state 90% of benefits will be provided, our understanding of the PPF highlights that some individuals may receive considerably less. The report contains a detailed analysis of what your client may receive, should their scheme fall to the administration of the PPF.
- Accuracy – You select the product and funds for investment. This allows you to split the investment between different sectors and be sure that the annual management charges used to calculate your results are in accordance with the FCA regulations. For this reason, all assumptions are monitored, maintained and updated by O&M.
You can track the progress of cases submitted to the service via the O&M website. This ensures you are kept up to date at each stage of the process.