Transfer Adviser -
Transfer Adviser is a complete end-to-end referral service for advisers with clients that have deferred occupational pension scheme benefits and offers you a number of benefits including:
- Register For The Service - Download the Transfer Adviser Registration Pack and complete and return the registration forms to us. The registration pack also includes our Introducer Guidance Notes that explain more about the service and what we can and cannot deal with.
- Find Your Clients - Each client review is an opportunity to find clients with deferred occupational pension scheme benefits. A search of your back office system will find more still.
- Instruct O&M - Download the current Transfer Adviser Introduction Pack and assist your client in completing and returning this pack to O&M. You will also need to complete and sign 1 page of the Introduction Pack to formally introduce the client to O&M. Once we receive the Introduction Pack we will write to the client confirming who is looking after them and enclosing our Terms of Business. We will also email the introducing adviser to acknowledge receipt of the client introduction.
The transfer advice process normally takes between three and six months to complete depending upon how helpful the scheme administrators are. To enable you to have access to the progress of the case at all times a Case Tracking facility is available on this website. This provides detailed information and history regarding any active cases and those completed in the previous three months. We will be providing regular updates to clients (typically every 3-4 weeks) during the process.
- No PI risk, responsibility or liability for the advice.
- Demonstrate to the FCA that you are treating customers fairly by ensuring you have a process to handle deferred occupational pension reviews.
- You benefit from a written no cross-sell agreement.
- Have confidence that your clients are being looked after by experienced transfer advice specialists.
- You have the potential to earn should a transfer proceed, either by taking the pension funds under management or providing at retirement vesting advice.